Investor · Cottage Grove, OR · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 4 votes
9y
5000 to 7000 on the high-end SFR's in San Diego, but that is San Diego.
I have turned to vacation rentals to complement my long-term rental portfolio. Depending on the area, you can get excellent returns.
Investor · brentwood, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
9y
Mine is $2,800 too. Might be able to stretch that to get $3,000, but the current tenant is a total dream (always pays on the 1st, takes care of the lawn like they own it, rarely complains), and has been in it for a few years so I let it out at slighty below market.
Investor · Appleton, WI · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 464 votes
9y
out of my 24 units that I manage and own, my highest rent is $900 on a single family house... not the lowest on the list but close. Solid cash flow on the whole portfolio though in Wisconsin.
Real Estate Investor · Rancho Santa Fe , CA · Member since 2016 · 323 posts · 107 votes
9y
Well, for me is tricky since I have Single Family Homes that are RCFEs but Single Family home month to month regular rent is $7,500 here in Del Mar,CA some members of my family all but this property together. @Russell Brazil
Rental Property Investor · Chappaqua, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 947 votes
9y
@Russell Brazil full disclosure 2 of apartment rents I listed are rented to a corporation that specializes in short term rentals. They furnish my apartments and short term (30 days to 12 months)lease at 4200 a month or more.
Was on MLS for 30K. I offered 10K with 10K earnest money. They countered 20K and offered to do owner's financing with 10K down. I then countered with 3 simultaneous offers and they took the 15K cash with 15K earnest money one.