What Is Your Highest Rent On A Single Unit?

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y

$ 995 in 'the hood' in Atlanta. 

Actually, it's a duplex and each side gets $ 995 - bought for 15K a year ago

See this reply in the discussion

158 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · La Jolla, CA · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 169 votes
    9y

    Originally posted by @Michaela G.:

  • Norcal · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    3500 * 2 for a 1800sqft duplex 

  • Fairfax, VA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    $2100 for a 3bed/2.5 bath townhouse in Burke VA. It has a spectacular lakeview!

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Where is @Bob Bowling when you need him?!? ...

    I had a house in Tijuana that rented for $200/mo ... bought it for $10k, so it hits the 2% and has excellent cash flow (joke) :)

  • Jamie RoseBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 294 posts · 182 votes
    9y

    3br 1 bath apartment no garage - $1600 - Anchorage Alaska

  • Joey NakayamaPro Member
    Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 129 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    $1730 for 1500 sq ft 3/1 apartment + garage space - Irving Park (NW side of Chicago)

  • Real Estate Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 17 votes
    9y
    3 bed two bath duplex/split level home 2+ car garage $2100 anchorage Alaska.
  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    9y

    $1,375 for 4/2 2,100 sq ft SFR in Jacksonville, Fl

  • Property Manager · Northeast Florida · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 76 votes
    9y

     2/1 HOME 800 sqft - unfurnished $900 in our market however, I furnished the home and rent it for $1600. 

    16.67% ROI - gotta luv that! - who rents it? Relocation professionals, traveling nurses and I just had a NFL player book it towards the end of his season. He is coming back this spring :) GO JAGS! ... that booking will put me at ZERO vacancy for 2017

  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    $1,000 for each side Duplex 2/2 just over 1,000 sq ft and 2 car garages each side in Sacramento, CA. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Chappaqua, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 947 votes
    9y
    Richard Anderson 92,160 net on 100,200
  • Havertown, PA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Percy N.  Could you elaborate on the specific suburb town and section of Philly you have those C properties?  I think I'm most interested I that tier but it seems a lot of people here advise against those units. I wonder if west oak lane/Cedarbrook would be considered B or C

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 64 votes
    9y

    $2,900/mo for a 5 bed 3 bath SFR in Philadelphia (Manayunk)

  • Investor · Lititz, PA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    $925 3bd 1ba Harrisburg, PA

    Paid $50k

  • Property Manager · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 43 votes
    9y

    $4995 2-bedroom apartment, downtown Denver.

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Tanya S. Those numbers are amazing!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chappaqua, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 947 votes
    9y
    Russell Brazil I just did a turnover on one of my apartments in Bed Stuy Brooklyn. The rent had been 2850. I redid the kitchen, baths, outdoor space and added laundry. New rent 5500. It's a 10 month lease It's one of the apartments that I rent to an executive housing agency, so I know they furnish and rent at a higher rate and I am curious to know what that is!
  • Investor · Leander, TX · Member since 2016 · 296 posts · 402 votes
    9y

    $995 1,448 sq ft 4 bed 2 bath. Dallas, Georgia 

    Median rent is $1,100 in this area, and it rented out the first week on the market.

  • Real Estate Agent · Kennesaw, GA · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    $1,700 for a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.

  • Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    $1,445 for a 4 bedroom, 2 bath in Port St. Lucie, FL

  • Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Since you didn't specify residential or commercial... $9,950/mo + NNN

  • Real Estate Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    I recent

  • Real Estate Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    I recently got my first Airbnb in Dallas. 1BR/1BA. Brought in $2,750 in the first month. 

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    $4500, 1 brm in midtown NY.  But I'm thinking of selling it because the yield is too low...

  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    $3,000 on a 5 BD, 4.5 BT, 4100 Sqft. in Atlanta, GA 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.