Brendon Everswick
  • Laguna Niguel, CA
Votes |
Finding my First Out of State Deal

Brendon Everswick
  • Laguna Niguel, CA
Posted Dec 30 2017, 22:09

BiggerPockets, 

So I have spent the last several months scouring the forums, listening to the podcoasts and currently have read 3 books here on Real Estate Investing(The book on Rental Property Investing, Set for Life, and Long Distance Real Estate Investing.  I plan to continue educating myself but ready to pull the trigger and move forward on my first deal.  I currently live in Laguna Niguel Ca, and having difficulty finding local properties that will work/cashflow.  Which is why I've really enjoyed David Greene's new book on out of state investing.  I am not interested in flipping homes and mostly interested in Buy and Hold Rental Property Investing.  Current Markets I'm interested in are (Austin, Kalispell Montana, Indiana, Memphis, Ohio).  I am in the process of finding a Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent, Property Manage & Contractor in these areas).  Any of the more experienced investors have thoughts on any of these particular areas being a good start for a new investor?

I also hope like the idea of House Hacking with a duplex, triplex, quad in Austin and or Montana.  Austin being close to family and Montana just being a place I love to be.  Look forward to any thoughts/advice.

Brendon

Loading replies...