RE meetup in Folsom,CA

14 Replies

Hey guys Is there any meetup happening in Folsom, CA where we can catch up and discuss about ideas and the trend....

I haven't seen one, but I'd be interested. Most of the others are rather inconvenient, for me.

I have seen it happening in Sac near downtown but it’s bit inconvenient for me purely from time and day perspective.
I guess we have to start if we get enough audience in Folsom area.

What days and times work for everyone. Let’s get this going

(310) 270-3934

@Tobias Falzone - I am good any weekdays after 6:30 pm. If not possible for others , we can shoot for one of the weekend early morning once a month whatever is convenient for other Folsom folks. 

Monday and Thursday evenings will work for me. 

can I have the schedule ? hopefully it will be schedule on friday night or weekend.

(714) 213-3484

@Nguyen Quach , @Jeremy Brown , @Pete Tam , @Tobias Falzone

I have a conference room located in Downtown Folsom we can use. We share the building with Sutter Street Steakhouse. We can use it any evening or weekend. I'm leaning toward Friday or Thursday night. Friday March 9th is wide open, right now. Let's make it happen!

Jesse Hinaman, Lender in CA (#NMLS 1411475)
(916) 934-3457

March 9th night, please.

(714) 213-3484

Yeah 3/9 looks as good as any day, for me.

Great, hope to see you all there!

(310) 270-3934

I missed this one. Please let me know the next time you have a meetup in the area. I would love to attend.

916-524-8999

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.