Springfield Missouri lenders.

Springfield Missouri lenders.

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 93 posts · 110 votes

I am in need of a lender for a single family home purchase in the Springfield, Mo area. I am self employed and my taxes are extremely complex because of multiple business entities and depreciation schedules. This means I need someone that understands and can navigate a more difficult lending path. I am very experienced in real estate and investing. I have a team in Oregon where I currently live but am moving to Springfield to be closer to my real estate investments in that area.  Thanks in advance. 

1Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 12 votes
6y

@Nigel Guisinger I’m also an investor in Spfld. I use legacy bank and trust for my investment properties. Brett Magers is my contact there. They’re very investor friendly. I’ve got about 90% of my portfolio with them. Also use OakStar Bank Charles Hatchel.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Landlord/ Investor · Republic, MO · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 30 votes
    6y

    Are you needing in house commercial loan or a Fannie Freddie mortgage?

  • Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2012 · 320 posts · 115 votes
    6y

    @Nigel Guisinger Are you looking for short-term or long-term financing?

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 93 posts · 110 votes
    6y

    Long term. We are looking to relocate. 

  • Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2012 · 320 posts · 115 votes
    6y

    You might try Brad Farris farrismortgage.com he’s independent

  • Marcus LongPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Leawood, KS · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 104 votes
    6y

    @David Pere Do you have any recommendations? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 890 votes
    6y

    @Marcus Long thanks for the shoutout

    @Nigel Guisinger I invest in Springfield and would be happy to connect you with an investor friendly agent or two, as well as lender. The bank I've used for my last two purchases is OakStar, and I'd be happy to connect you with their loan officers if you'd like. 

  • Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @David Pere I use Brett Magers at Legacy Bank. I have 90% of my portfolio with them. I can introduce you to him.

  • Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Nigel Guisinger I’m also an investor in Spfld. I use legacy bank and trust for my investment properties. Brett Magers is my contact there. They’re very investor friendly. I’ve got about 90% of my portfolio with them. Also use OakStar Bank Charles Hatchel.

  • Rental Property Investor · Bolivar, MO · Member since 2020 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    @Zach Riggs I am also an investor from Springfield area. I am new and in the process of the purchasing the first rental property. One of the local REIA members suggested me of Legacy bank and trust and I decided to do the loan through them. I am glad to hear someone speak highly of them!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.