Looking to start up a meetup in SW FL who's interested

Looking to start up a meetup in SW FL who's interested

Investor · Sarasota Florida · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 5 votes

Hey Everyone, I am working on a meetup and a place to talk about REI. Please message below if your interested and we will get something set up. Free no charge meetup just good friends and networking.

1Reply
184 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Fort Myers FL - Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 16 votes
6y

I cohost a BP meet up in Fort Myers and we are on hold for the time being. Would love to attend one in Sarasota. 

See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 32 votes
    6y

    Hey @Donald Muschany, I see you're in Sarasota - are you intending to have a more SW Florida (Cape Coral, Ft Myers, Naples) or more around the Sarasota area? If in the Sarasota, I am interested for sure. I'm up in Saint Petersburg and looking to get more involved in the surrounding TB areas. 

  • Investor · Sarasota Florida · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Jake King Roberts hey Jake 100% sarasota and manatee county areas

  • Scott R.Pro Member
    Investor · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Hey @Donald Muschany! I live in Bradenton and am interested in a meetup.  Keep me posted!

  • Investor · Sarasota Florida · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Scott Rixon Hey Scott ill send you a msg

  • Rental Property Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 41 votes
    6y

    @Donald Muschany

    Hey Donald! There are a handful of meetups in the area, although not sure than any are meeting in person at the moment. REI Live is one meetup group in Sarasota put on by some major players in the area, another local one started up and has a FB group called Suncoast Real Estate Investors that was meeting monthly, there's another larger one that meets at the Bradenton yacht club for lunch buffet monthly, and one more that meets monthly at a Holiday Inn near Der Dutchman off Bahia Vista. You can them all on Meetup.com, except for the FB group I referenced. Or start your own :D

  • Investor · Sarasota Florida · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Andrew DeWeerd I found a few none offered really what I was looking for so a friend and I are starting one we are just trying to gauge interest!

  • Real Estate Agent · Sarasota · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I'm in as well! Let me know how I can help.

  • Investor · Sarasota Florida · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Jennie Mcgaughey perfect lll shoot you a msg :)

  • Investor · Clearwater Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Donald Muschany Hello I’m in the Clearwater,Tampa area let me know thanks.

  • Investor · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 32 votes
    6y

    @Anthony González

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi, everyone. My husband and I are in Bradenton and are interested 

  • Investor · Moseley, VA · Member since 2015 · 145 posts · 60 votes
    6y

    I’m in Palmetto. I’m interested. Looking for manatee county flip deals. @Kayla Pronesti has a nice meetup in Lakewood ranch however Covid shut it down temporarily.

  • Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    Hi @Donald Muschany please message me we can talk about meetup! I’m fb and best for fast response on there if you’d like to connect :)

  • Investor · Sarasota Florida · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hey Everyone, I am working on getting the group together please DM me your email if you would like to be added to the list.

    Thanks 

    Don 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Fort Myers FL - Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    I cohost a BP meet up in Fort Myers and we are on hold for the time being. Would love to attend one in Sarasota. 

  • Zach KiddPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2015 · 176 posts · 148 votes
    6y

    You're going to make me drive over the bridge, aren't you?

    But if it's Sarasota, I can hit Yoders and the Ringling while I'm there, so it might be a worthwhile trip regardless.

  • Real Estate Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    We have a group in Sarasota already. See the SarasotaREIA.com The group has been around for 40+ years. Lots of seasoned investors and newbies too. Unforntunately, the virus has suspended our operations. These groups tend to come and go, but we have survived many downturns. Keep an eye out for updates on our website.

  • New to Real Estate · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Donald Muschany! I live in the northwest Hillsborough County and I am interested in a meetup. Please keep me posted.

  • Investor · Sarasota Florida · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    thanks Ian I sent you a msg!

  • Michael RussellPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I'm also interested

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I live in Texas but the company I'm with invests in Florida a ton, we have an Area Manager that lives in Sarasota that would definitely like to get out to some meet ups. I'm also interested in connecting with other investors in that area! 

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hey @Donald Muschany and everyone! I’m a new investor in the Sarasota area and looking to connect, learn, grow, etc..... I live here locally so I’m definitely interested in some sort of group/meetup like this. Keep me posted 👍🏼

  • New to Real Estate · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    6y
    We are looking for people to paint homes/kitchen cabinets, countertop companies and lay tile in the Tampa area. Any recommendations?
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    We live in the panhandle (PCB, FL) but are interested in exploring the greater Tampa/Sarasota market! Would love to come down to a meetup and get connected:) we primarily flip and do some buy/hold stuff on the side as well as some private lending. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Myers FL · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    When is the meeting? I don't mind driving to sarasota from Fort Myers...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.