Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2017 · 206 posts · 87 votes
A friend of mine says NFCU offered her no money down on an investment property loan. Anyone else had this experience? Anyone had any experience with them? I love our mtg broker, just want to cover my bases.
A friend of mine says NFCU offered her no money down on an investment property loan. Anyone else had this experience? Anyone had any experience with them? I love our mtg broker, just want to cover my bases.
Navy Federal is very credible. I'd have no problem checking out what their current offerings are. Oftentimes Credit Unions are a far better choice than a major bank.
Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y
If it's a duplex, triplex or fourplex she will live in as a primary residence (for at least a year) she can get a zero down on that (investment property) all day long with a VA Loan. If she is not going to owner occupy and she is claimimg she is getting zero down on an investment property then we all would certainly like to hear about that program.
Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y
@Anna Catron, what have you discovered? PenFed and Navy Fed have some good rates for investment properties, but they are fairly limited. PenFed is also a leader in HELOCs on investment properties, FYI.
San Dimas, CA · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
5y
I'm brand new and just looking for a first property, but have also been asking about the Navy Federal loan. They told me it's 100% financing, but only as a primary residence!
Investor · Centreville, VA · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 7 votes
5y
@Anna Catron I'm a NFCU member and reached out to them this month on a property I'm purchasing. They had good rates, but would only do 15-years and required 25% down on investment properties.