Looking for local investors in my area

Looking for local investors in my area

Rental Property Investor · Kissimmee, FL · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Main reason for this is that I want to put in the work and learn the in's and out's of the business. Long term goal would be to find proper guidance through a mentor in my local area. I understand I have to add value before I can receive it, which is why I am extremely willing to assist with anything during my free time. 

For anyone in the Orlando / Kissimmee area needing some additional assistance, please inbox me. 

Blessings,

Ben Cruz

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y

@Ben Cruz and @Mircea Ilies you may want to check out the central florida real estate investment hub. @Bernadeau C.or @Shawn G. could get you an invite to the facebook and groupme.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    @Ben Cruz, I am also new to this. I am not able to help you in any ways, but would love to connect and chat of how I can help down the road.

  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    5y

    @Ben Cruz may I suggest joining the local REIA, it is all on line thru Zoom due to Covid, but there is still great content and information you can utilize to help build your resources and your business.

    Reach out if I can help. Look for Central Florida Realty Investors Association use just the CFRI and then dot net.

  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Ben Cruz and @Mircea Ilies you may want to check out the central florida real estate investment hub. @Bernadeau C.or @Shawn G. could get you an invite to the facebook and groupme.

  • Rental Property Investor · Kissimmee, FL · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Thank you all for the suggestions. I will be sure to check those sites out to gather further information. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 89 votes
    5y

    Hey Ben, 

    I am a real estate broker / investor over in Brevard County - Palm Bay / Melbourne area, I would love to chat and see how I can be of assistance. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.