Beginner Commercial Real Estate Investor in Canada

Beginner Commercial Real Estate Investor in Canada

Homeowner · Langley, BC · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi Folks,

I'm an aspiring investor in British Columbia and am looking for my first commercial real estate deal in Alberta or Saskatchewan, as these markets are more within my reach. I currently own a condo apartment and househack it by renting out another room on Airbnb. I'm looking to be mentored/coached by someone who knows the process of commercial real estate purchases in BC, AB or SK and owns commercial/multi-family real estate (5+ units) and/or has currently done master lease options. Looking forward to connecting.

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Welcome! Not as much Canadian investment here, most Canadiens come down to USA!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.