Raising money to purchase commercial property

Raising money to purchase commercial property

Investor · Sebastian, FL · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 12 votes

Looking for help on raising capital to purchase commercial property that is under valued with huge upside potential.

Any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated. 

The building alone couldn't be replaced for what I can purchase the property for.

0Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Miami · Member since 2022 · 247 posts · 75 votes
3y

what type of asset

how much you need to raise.

1M  to 10M   call me we can do it next week 

11M  to 50M  cal me we need to talk about it. 

Your best partner is the Bank-private lender. They don't ask for-profit proceeds.

Good luck

Luis MFM  

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Daryl Correia:

    Looking for help on raising capital to purchase commercial property that is under valued with huge upside potential.

    Any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated. 

    The building alone couldn't be replaced for what I can purchase the property for.


     Are you looking to hire someone as an investor relations specialist, looking for a business partner to bring in funding, or are you going to run this as a syndication and raise $.

    If the latter, you need to get an attorney to draft appropriate paperwork and file necessary paperwork with the SEC to raise the funds. 

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Investor · Sebastian, FL · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    Could be passive investors or even and equity partnership. 

    Would need to move on this property quickly so I don’t lose it. So I’m looking for help in the best way possible.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Daryl Correia:

    Looking for help on raising capital to purchase commercial property that is under valued with huge upside potential.

    Any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated. 

    The building alone couldn't be replaced for what I can purchase the property for.

     So what is it you are bringing to the table? The property, any financial commitment or are you just acting as a " finder?" Do you have any experience renovating, and PM ? Did you run comps? Is this an A tenant area 

    Where is it located? Miami, if so, where I am there about 3 times a month, WAY overpriced.

    Please provide details.

    BTW I live in Jenson Beach, we are neighbors :)

    Do you have family in San Fran area? 

  • Investor · Sebastian, FL · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    I will bring cash to the table. I currently own a mixed use property. This property is a retail plaza located in Sebastian, Fl.
    No work will be needed on our end. I’ve flipped 16 homes within the last 2 years. I’ve used private and hard money lenders in the past.

    The price I’m paying couldn’t replace the building never mind buying the land.

    It’s a great deal.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Have you considered doing a syndication? Its a lot more work than just getting hard money but its an attractive option for investors. The downside is you must register it as an exempt security. 

  • Developer · Boulder, CO · Member since 2018 · 530 posts · 365 votes
    3y

    @Daryl Correia

    Put a short analysis and recap together as a presentation that describes the opportunity and what you need from an investor and how it benefits the party you are looking for.

    Let me know if you need help doing this.

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    who is going to manage it? Thats not a great location for density. Who is going to handle leasing?

    Is it under contract?

  • Investor · Sebastian, FL · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    Not under contract at this time. Will have my commercial broker manage the property 

  • Investor · Sebastian, FL · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nathan Elser:

    Have you considered doing a syndication? Its a lot more work than just getting hard money but its an attractive option for investors. The downside is you must register it as an exempt security. 

    I haven’t done that before
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami · Member since 2022 · 247 posts · 75 votes
    3y

    what type of asset

    how much you need to raise.

    1M  to 10M   call me we can do it next week 

    11M  to 50M  cal me we need to talk about it. 

    Your best partner is the Bank-private lender. They don't ask for-profit proceeds.

    Good luck

    Luis MFM  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.