Tulsa, OK Office Building - Looking for Tulsa Investors

Tulsa, OK Office Building - Looking for Tulsa Investors

Aurora, CO · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

All, 

I'd love to get to know Tulsa, OK investors interested in commercial office buildings.  I'm under contract for my first such purchase, and I'd love to hear from others in the community.  

You're welcome to reach out to me directly.

Thanks!

Jim

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Broken Arrow, OK · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I am interested but have no experience in CRE...

  • Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2012 · 291 posts · 102 votes
    10y

    @Jim Bickford I too am looking to dive into some commercial real estate in Tulsa. I've lived here most of my life and am getting somewhat bored with the SFR rentals. I'd love to hear about your deal sometime.

  • Owasso, OK · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    I'm interested as well, I have some experience in CRE (mainly from the deal analysis side) but would love to learn more and get my feet wet.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.