Any Commercial Loan Brokers Out There?

Any Commercial Loan Brokers Out There?

Commercial Property Manager/Facilities Manager · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 187 posts · 41 votes

Hi BP,

I was hoping to meet/find some commercial loan brokers here on BiggerPockets. I've been contemplating getting into this career path and would like to get some feedback on the general experiences that people who are commercial brokers have had. Thanks for any and all advice in advance!

0Reply
16 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    10y

    Look up Mark Creason

  • Flipper · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2015 · 265 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    Ihave like the support I rec'd from c-loan.com

  • Lender · Barrington, IL · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I have found commercial brokering is all about relationships. Knowing what your conduits will and will not do. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 308 posts · 144 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @GR Blanke:

    I have found commercial brokering is all about relationships. Knowing what your conduits will and will not do. 

    Do you guys do commercial lending for SFH's?

  • Lender · Barrington, IL · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    No...we got out of residential hard money. Not for us. We found the lenders to be too inconsistent with their term and guidelines.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.