What do I do with a with an opportunity in Mississippi?

What do I do with a with an opportunity in Mississippi?

Chris NelsonPro Member
Property Manager · La Verkin, UT · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 1 vote

I recently found someone who knows of a resort property where he can get it for significantly lower than it is worth,. I myself am a new investor and do not have the money to do this or experience.  Anyone have any ideas of what I could do to capitalize on the opportunity?  Thanks

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    You could partner up with some local investors. Like me :) Let me know if I can be of any assistance. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    resort properties are worth what they are worth.. very tough  and usually a labor of love.. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.