Professional · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote
I have two properties in the metro Atlanta area, one in Athens and one in Calhoun, GA. Both are leased and stabilized shopping centers with pad sites available. I'm looking to identify a net lease tenant for a ground lease or build to suite for the sites. Experienced and connected retail lease brokers please reach out so that we can have an introductory phone call. Thanks, Haley
Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
8y
Look into Shopping Center group, Trilogy, Colliers,etc.
Tons of retail leasing brokers out there in ATL market.
These days a lot of tenant are wanting to buy the site as end user. Very limited tenants will do a ground lease but there are a few. Most will do the BTS.
I am a small balance retail developer also and an investor. I am a commercial broker but stay on the transaction side for my time with clients.
Tenant rep, property management, leasing,etc. is not a productive per hour use of my time.
Real Estate Broker · Dalton, GA · Member since 2010 · 244 posts · 35 votes
8y
Hi Haley, I am an agent that focuses in Northwest GA - I can't help with the ATL property, but I'd be happy to work on the Calhoun project for you. Let's connect!