Commercial refinance cash out plus reno? Hard money? Long term?

Commercial refinance cash out plus reno? Hard money? Long term?

Raliegh, NC · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 19 votes

Can anyone recommend a hard money lender or a lender that will do a long term loan on commercial properties with renovation funds on a refinance?

I have a commercial property with road frontage that's about 2,000 sq ft for food and beverage that needs about 100k worth of work and I have another small office that is paid off that needs about 20k to get finished. Ideally I would be able to refinance both properties into a long term loan.

Advice? Recommendations?

Thanks

1Reply
6 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    7y

    There are companies that sometimes provide financing like Sundance Capital. They usually require you have a lease in hand with forward commitment from a strong regional or national tenant. They have various programs.

  • Raliegh, NC · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    I’ll check them out but I doubt they have what I’m looking for. 

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Local banking relationship may be able to help you with creative solutions. Tiny loans aren't easy for commercial.

  • Raliegh, NC · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Bump

  • Raliegh, NC · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    I have the short term financing in place from a local hard money lender, but I need the long term money in place before I begin construction as I don't intend to sell the building any time soon.   Anyone got any ideas?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.