Passive Blog Update posted on Syndication Investments

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · South Sioux City, NE · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hi @Larry Fried , could I get the company that you have invested with? I am non-accredited and have some properties on my own but I would like to learn more about some syndications. Thank you!

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    2y

    Hi @Josiah B., I sent that info to your Inbox. I encourage you to read my blog articles to get a comprehensive long term view of my experience with the company.  I do invest with other syndicators as well.

  • Investor · Fairfax, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 800 votes
    2y

    Larry,
    Thanks for sharing your data points.  It's brave to share your returns especially since multifamily has taken a beating due to the interest rate increases.  

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello @Larry Fried, 

    Could I also get the name of the company that you have invested with? I am a non-accredited investor and have been educating myself on syndication deals. Thank you.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Amit Patel

    If interested we would be happy to share experiences on our non accredited offerings and track record and let you report on it

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.