Wanting to connect with self storage investors

Most Popular Reply

Bryan MitchellPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 623 posts · 337 votes
5y

See Henry Clark @Henry Clark. He’s incredibly knowledgeable.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bryan MitchellPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 623 posts · 337 votes
    5y

    See Henry Clark @Henry Clark. He’s incredibly knowledgeable.

  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hi @Daniel Scipper. I’ve been investing in self storage for a number of years. Feel free to PM me. I think I’m allowed to say this without self promoting since Biggerpockets is publishing it: I have a book coming out in November on self storage investing.  Happy Investing! 

  • Member since 2021 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Paul Moore hi Paul I'd be interested in talking to you as a consultant

  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hi @Jon Feldman. Feel free to PM me. I do a conference call for anyone to join most Wednesdays. I can share details on PM. 

  • Angel HernandezPro Member
    New to Real Estate · College Station, TX · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    @Paul Moore Hey Paul! I was at the course you gave on Self storage at BPCon21! It changed the way I want to go into real estate investing! Already preordered your book!! Hands down you were one of the top 3 classes I went to at BPCON!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I'm interested in sponsoring deals on the eastern portions of north and south Carolina.  For the right deal I would consider being a GP.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.