Skip to content
Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
Raleigh Lewis
  • Real Estate Agent
  • South Jersey
Votes |
Wholesaling Philadelphia sheriff sale properties..

Raleigh Lewis
  • Real Estate Agent
  • South Jersey
Posted Oct 28 2018, 16:02
Hello BP, I have been attending tax delinquent sales in Philadelphia for the past couple months. I haven’t won a bid on a property yet. Mainly because most of the properties I wanted to bid on are always “stayed.” To my knowledge this means the property was taken out of sheriff sale because an investor contacted the home owner who was in default and paid the properties tax balance and worked out terms to purchase the property. What I notice at these tax sales is that their are mainly teams of investors that bid on multiple properties. It seems to me that they are gaining a large number of properties to wholesale for experienced investors who don’t have the time or desire to attend a tax sale.? It seems like a great idea to me if you are sure you have buyers or an exit strategy. I said all that to ask you all is wholesaling phila tax sale properties as easy as it seems? Can I use my own LLC’s assignment contract to wholesale these properties? Please leave any good feedback Thanks, Raleigh Lewis

Loading replies...