Tax Sale Overages Courses

Tax Sale Overages Courses

Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hey Everyone!

I'm looking into tax sale overages and found a few courses by Bob Diamond, Nick Fullmer, and Shawn Buige. Does anyone here have any experience with one of these... Any feedback is very much appreciated. 

0Reply
313 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
5y
Originally posted by @Arnie Abramson:

Not in Texas.  You must be a lawyer and the most you can charge then is 25%, not to be more than $1,000.

YUP OLD OLD information being regurgitated for the new investor who does not realize that so many counties frown on this while technically possible to do in some areas..  the only ones that make this work are LAWYERS and PRIVATE Detective type companies .. the only ONE"S making money on this are these guys just dusting off OLD material joining the modern SM craze to suck in newbies that think they found some new system  LOL..  you can try it.. But I suspect you will find what most do that its darn tough to next to impossible to pull off.

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Christi S.:

    Hi, sorry just now seeing this,I don't get on here as often as I'd like, I'll send you a note in your box. Thanks, Christi

    Christi - I am interested in talking.  I have several RE courses as well.  Please reach out via text:  404-729-4364

    - Clay
  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    There's a course on Udemy now that covers more than foundation but goes through the process of how to get leads, convert them to clients, and how to get the unclaimed funds - showing you how to start your own overage business.

    The process is not necessarily easy, but it's doable
    https://www.udemy.com/course/surplusoverages/?couponCode=LETSLEARNNOW

  • Ooltewah, TN · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    8mo

    Hi, yes I'm willing to work with people as a partner if they have enough time on their hands to apply it and take it serious as I've got too many irons in the fire to focus fully at the moment. I'll send a private message.  Thanks, Christi

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.