Bigger Pockets Bootcamps

Bigger Pockets Bootcamps

Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 6 votes

I'm considering signing up for the Rookie Bootcamp but I wanted to ask a few questions:
I want to purchase my first investment property - (four family) and I'm wondering if the Rookie Bootcamp and Multifamily Investor Bootcamp would be of help.

Has anyone successfully completed any of the BootCamps?
Did you purchase your first deal / or investment property after completing the bootcamp?
Can you provide any advice - do you feel the bootcamp was worth the money invested?


Thanks,
Heather

0Reply
103 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · NC and GA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi Heather, I've signed up for the multi-family boot camp! I've followed BP for quite sometime and they have a great reputation and from my experience the info would be valuable. Good luck in growing your portfolio in 2022!

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    @Jomondre Frink,
    I appreciate your response - thank you!
      I will sign-up for the boot camps - I look forward to learning all that I can.

    Good luck as well in 2022 - wishing you the best.
  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    If you're going to the Rookie bootcamp in Denver 4-30 thru 5-1 I will see you there! I'm getting ready to head to the airport right now!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.