Looking for areas that have several fourplexes ?

Looking for areas that have several fourplexes ?

Rental Property Investor · Castro Valley, CA · Member since 2011 · 81 posts · 17 votes

Hi All,

Where can I search for areas where there are several fourplexes ( at least 10 ) built together in one neighborhood ?    I would like to search State by State and also with a year built after 1975.   

TIA !

2Reply
123 views

Most Popular Reply

Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 209 posts · 126 votes
4y
Quote from @Joe Gilroy:

Hi All,

Where can I search for areas where there are several fourplexes ( at least 10 ) built together in one neighborhood ?    I would like to search State by State and also with a year built after 1975.   

TIA !


 Not sure about the Post'75....but Worcester and other areas of central Mass and New england have "Three Deckers" everywhere. And they are usually 3-4 units each. Worcester, Somerville, South Boston, Rhode Island (downtown areas) all have plenty of these types.

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wendy ThurstPro Member
    Nashville, TN (nashville tn) · Member since 2020 · 49 posts · 28 votes
    4y

    @Joe Gilroy I have come across a couple 4-plex neighborhoods in St Louis MO. In southeast Nashville TN there are duplex opportunities though with zoning restrictions abound you’ve got to scrutinize to be sure they haven’t changed to single family. It’s a real challenge to find but worth the effort! DM me if you’d like to chat.

  • Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    I am aware of several sets of fourplexes here in the Kansas City market. Look forward to chatting about those. 

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Houston as lots of multi-family homes. Message if you need more information on the market. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.