Property management In Cleveland Ohio Area

Property management In Cleveland Ohio Area

Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Afternoon everyone,


I’m currently about to purchase a quadplex in the Cleveland Ohio area. The house I’m currently looking at is in the  Norwood area. Also, I’m an out of state investor so any tips regarding investing in this area is much appreciated!!

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Centreville, VA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 799 votes
4y

Hi Theodore, Congratulations on the 4 plex!!!  

I am also an out of state investor and work with @David Terbeek and his team. They manage all my 12 units and have an amazing team that can manage your property as well. Feel free to connect

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Theodore Ezzedine:

    Afternoon everyone,


    I’m currently about to purchase a quadplex in the Cleveland Ohio area. The house I’m currently looking at is in the  Norwood area. Also, I’m an out of state investor so any tips regarding investing in this area is much appreciated!!

     @James Wise has a large firm in cleveland which does PM work. He is also a contributor here on BP. Can check out his company. 

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2021 · 383 posts · 361 votes
    4y

    Hey! I'd love to help you out, but as someone who is pretty familiar with Cuyahoga county, I cannot say I know where Norwood is. Is that specifically a street? Or were you referring to North Collinwood?

  • Rental Property Investor · Centreville, VA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 799 votes
    4y

    Hi Theodore, Congratulations on the 4 plex!!!  

    I am also an out of state investor and work with @David Terbeek and his team. They manage all my 12 units and have an amazing team that can manage your property as well. Feel free to connect

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2022 · 51 posts · 43 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Aj Parikh:

    Hi Theodore, Congratulations on the 4 plex!!!  

    I am also an out of state investor and work with @David Terbeek and his team. They manage all my 12 units and have an amazing team that can manage your property as well. Feel free to connect

     We appreciate the mention! 

    @Theodore Ezzedine The Cleveland market is an excellent starting ground. I sent you a connection request, and look forward to discussing our PM services with you. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Theodore Ezzedine:

    Afternoon everyone,


    I’m currently about to purchase a quadplex in the Cleveland Ohio area. The house I’m currently looking at is in the  Norwood area. Also, I’m an out of state investor so any tips regarding investing in this area is much appreciated!!


    Theo give The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read. It should answer your question and much more. Cleveland is a very tough market to be successful in. For every investor I see killing it I see others losing a ton of money by not doing the proper due diligence before buying.
  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Theodore Ezzedine:

    Afternoon everyone,


    I’m currently about to purchase a quadplex in the Cleveland Ohio area. The house I’m currently looking at is in the  Norwood area. Also, I’m an out of state investor so any tips regarding investing in this area is much appreciated!!


    Theo give The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read. It should answer your question and much more. Cleveland is a very tough market to be successful in. For every investor I see killing it I see others losing a ton of money by not doing the proper due diligence before buying.

     Thank you for this!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.