Multifamily Events and Groups in the Houston Area?

Multifamily Events and Groups in the Houston Area?

Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 72 posts · 35 votes

Hey Guys, 

For my wife she is comfortable with STRs, but my heart desires multifamily properties.

So, while I work on acquistions of STR I want to start getting my name out there in the multi space here in houston, by attending meetups and groups. I would of gone to Ken McElorys Limitless event if i would of found out about it sooner! I definetly plan on attending 2023's event!

I am also down for flying to different states for some good acclaimed events just looking to get out there! anything helps! 

thanks a ton guys! 

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ScottPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · SE Michigan · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    4y

    https://freeworkshoplivestream...

    This group is based out of Houston but has operations in other states too.

  • Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    There are meetups around town. I run one in the Woodlands with our next one on Sat, Sep 10th. Plenty of others too.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.