Skip to content
Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Cua
Pro Member
Votes |
Leaping into apartments now thanks to BP education(the start)

Jeff Cua
Pro Member
Posted Dec 9 2022, 14:43

Hi all,

Im really excited as of recently but know I got a lot more work cut out for me! Since 2020 me and my fiancé have been learning so much from BP and other sources as well as sacrificing a lot as for far as short term experiences and pleasures . Since then we have 3 single family rentals(self managed) and currently house hacking! As or recent I came across an opportunity from one of my old friends uncle that owns an auto mechanic shop/business(where we have been bringing our cars to for 15+ years) . Turns out he owns a few more businesses(commercial) around the area that I never knew about. Long story short he knows me very well since I was a kid and has been seeing my progress in life, business and career. Pretty much he trust in me and my experience so far and wants me to find a deal for a 15-30 unit apartment. Ive picked up Joe Fairless's book "Best Apartment syndication book ever" after listening to it on audible. Going to be doing my HW so that I am as competent as I can be jumping into my first apartment. Like buying some flashcards and getting all the vocabulary understood. I'm asking for your help in the forums to see if anyone has been where I'm at and what you did to prepare yourself for this endeavor. Books, specific BP episodes, videos? Anything helps. Thanks all and have a great weekend!

Loading replies...