Looking for a 2/3/4 unit in Indianapolis/surrounding suburbs.

Looking for a 2/3/4 unit in Indianapolis/surrounding suburbs.

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi all, I am looking for an investor friendly agent to help me source a 2/3/4 unit in Indianapolis/surrounding suburbs. My budget is $250k. I currently reside in San Diego, but am originally from the midwest. Let me know if you can help!

1Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2022 · 51 posts · 24 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Connor Mapes:

    Hi all, I am looking for an investor friendly agent to help me source a 2/3/4 unit in Indianapolis/surrounding suburbs. My budget is $250k. I currently reside in San Diego, but am originally from the midwest. Let me know if you can help!


     Hey Connor I'm happy to help. Ill send you a PM

  • Investor · Poland · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    Hey Connor, I am also looking for the same criteria, would love to connect and keep in touch

    Same with you Kyle, reached out to you as well in the messages! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.