Multifamily house hack in competitive markets with limited liquidity

Multifamily house hack in competitive markets with limited liquidity

Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 8 votes

Recently PCS transferred to beautiful south Florida and will be stationed here for the next 4 years. One of my only regrets is having not closed on a property the first time I lived here. Looking for an experienced investor-friendly agent or simply a mentor whose brain I can pick. My parameters are $700k purchase cap, VA/FHA, downtown/ north Miami/Hollywood, side-by-side, 1500square feet or greater, outdated to turnkey. Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Fort Lauderdale, FL (Lending in FL CT GA MI PA) · Member since 2022 · 470 posts · 349 votes
3y

Welcome Tyler! @Ray Hage is an experienced realtor and investor who may be able to help you out. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · FL · Member since 2013 · 372 posts · 83 votes
    3y

    Good evening, I hope all is well. I recently saw your post about investor friendly agent here in SFLA. As an investor/agent for 17 plus yrs and with 74 rental units, I would be honored to help you achieve your investment goals. Feel free to reach out to me directly. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami · Member since 2022 · 247 posts · 75 votes
    3y

    Hello, 

    We are next to Southern Command Doral Floria. 

    Have many military  family and friends.  Call me to chat. 

    Our group buys and holds Multifamily and we encourage and help anybody that wants to do it. 

    Biggers pockets is the best plataform to network and learn

    Luis Maqueira

  • Lender · Fort Lauderdale, FL (Lending in FL CT GA MI PA) · Member since 2022 · 470 posts · 349 votes
    3y

    Welcome Tyler! @Ray Hage is an experienced realtor and investor who may be able to help you out. 

  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ash Hegde:

    Welcome Tyler! @Ray Hage is an experienced realtor and investor who may be able to help you out. 

    Hey Ash, thanks for the shout out!

    @Tyler Exum I could definitely help with that if you got some time later this week after the holiday. I have 8+ years of investing experience and 3 MFs myself. Your parameters are good and within the realities of the current South FL market so we could easily find something that is worth the investment to be made. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.