Anyone do Grant Cardone Success System?

Anyone do Grant Cardone Success System?

Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2022 · 107 posts · 48 votes

He’s promoting his new Real Estate Success System for $997 which includes in-person summit and his full course. 
wondering if anyone has bought it and if worth it?

1Reply
313 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
3y

@Travis Andres

What do you get for $1000 that is not on BP or YouTube?

A real estate success program seems like a high level sales ploy to get you to buy a more specific program

Let me save you $1000 and tell you like any business it comes down to following a set of procedures, due diligence and the effort to stick with it as it doesn’t happen overnight and you should constantly be learning and networking

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Not Grant Cardone, but has anyone had experience with the Nate Badger BRRRR Imvest Academy? IMO, the content is horribly put together. Topic will be titled, "How to Estimate Repairs" and then a 10min video only stating the superficial "Don't forget to estimate repairs on this, get your experts to estimate on this, you have to take costs into account"

    No actual guidance as to how to do any of it.   I know it’s not related, just wanted to hear if anyones dealt with them.

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    This $997 Grant Cardone is wanting is out of most peoples reach. He's needs to lower it down to $200 or $250 so that people can afford to get into the real estate game....

  • Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    @Chris Seveney Chris your you tube video are not available.

  • Investor / Mentor / Contractor · Arcadia, CA Buying Out of State · Member since 2015 · 655 posts · 622 votes
    3y

    I hated Cardone at first but now I like him. Because he knows how to get attention and he speaks well about how to invest.  However, I would not buy his program and I've bought many so I'm not against paying for coaching, learning, mentoring.  For multifamily, hands down, I'd go with RE Mentor (David Lindahl). Which I did years ago and it made me very successful.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Gwen Duncan

    Lookup coffeezilla grand Cardone on YouTube

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ned J.:

    The guy just acts and sounds like a slimely used car salesman..... the whole alpha male thing....

    The one question I ask people that want to sign up for these "guru" courses..... what do they offer that you cant find in books, blogs, forums and YouTube?.... and those are either free or way cheaper than some 1k seminar. His info isn't magical or unique....its just packaged by an alpha male boasting over his wealth

    I think 98% of people that do these seminars never do anything... they fail to follow through on actually taking action, so for most its a waste of $$$


     I think these courses are more organized with everything in one place if its a good set of courses. I am trying to learn the free way since I agree I need whatever money I have for my next investment and I find it difficult to navigate so much content at every angle. Listening to so many people on YouTube its hard to know which one is correct or not etc, as well the excel cash flow matrix tool. Which one is the better one, if we know we are getting it from someone who has used it for 20 years then I feel more comfortable. Again its also hard to know which paid course is more authentic and useful since there is so many gurgu and not enough oversight to know which is better or worse. no ranking, nothing. At least with college and university there are rankings and reviews, and its accredited, all these financial literacy RE etc Gurus have no accredited programs.  

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Daniella Marinucci:
    Quote from @Ned J.:

    The guy just acts and sounds like a slimely used car salesman..... the whole alpha male thing....

    The one question I ask people that want to sign up for these "guru" courses..... what do they offer that you cant find in books, blogs, forums and YouTube?.... and those are either free or way cheaper than some 1k seminar. His info isn't magical or unique....its just packaged by an alpha male boasting over his wealth

    I think 98% of people that do these seminars never do anything... they fail to follow through on actually taking action, so for most its a waste of $$$


     I think these courses are more organized with everything in one place if its a good set of courses. I am trying to learn the free way since I agree I need whatever money I have for my next investment and I find it difficult to navigate so much content at every angle. Listening to so many people on YouTube its hard to know which one is correct or not etc, as well the excel cash flow matrix tool. Which one is the better one, if we know we are getting it from someone who has used it for 20 years then I feel more comfortable. Again its also hard to know which paid course is more authentic and useful since there is so many gurgu and not enough oversight to know which is better or worse. no ranking, nothing. At least with college and university there are rankings and reviews, and its accredited, all these financial literacy RE etc Gurus have no accredited programs.  


     90% of gurus and coaches have no business being so. Of the remaining 10% most actually still suck at that. Gurus are top down.  They overcharge people and pigeonhole them into their strategy without any flexibility. Trap people! 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Daniella Marinucci:
    Quote from @Ned J.:

    The guy just acts and sounds like a slimely used car salesman..... the whole alpha male thing....

    The one question I ask people that want to sign up for these "guru" courses..... what do they offer that you cant find in books, blogs, forums and YouTube?.... and those are either free or way cheaper than some 1k seminar. His info isn't magical or unique....its just packaged by an alpha male boasting over his wealth

    I think 98% of people that do these seminars never do anything... they fail to follow through on actually taking action, so for most its a waste of $$$


     I think these courses are more organized with everything in one place if its a good set of courses. I am trying to learn the free way since I agree I need whatever money I have for my next investment and I find it difficult to navigate so much content at every angle. Listening to so many people on YouTube its hard to know which one is correct or not etc, as well the excel cash flow matrix tool. Which one is the better one, if we know we are getting it from someone who has used it for 20 years then I feel more comfortable. Again its also hard to know which paid course is more authentic and useful since there is so many gurgu and not enough oversight to know which is better or worse. no ranking, nothing. At least with college and university there are rankings and reviews, and its accredited, all these financial literacy RE etc Gurus have no accredited programs.  


     90% of gurus and coaches have no business being so. Of the remaining 10% most actually still suck at that. Gurus are top down.  They overcharge people and pigeonhole them into their strategy without any flexibility. Trap people! 


     That said I am more of a Cardone supporter now that he has come out against what is going on in New York with that AG and Judge. No one should invest in NY. Those who make me think like Red here.... 

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Does anyone have the Grant Cardone Real Estate Success System and not using it willing to give away or sell?  Just let me know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.