Where to invest in the DFW area?

Where to invest in the DFW area?

Investor · Member since 2018 · 53 posts · 52 votes

What are the best locations to invest in the DFW area? Right now I really like Grand Prairie, Irving, and South Dallas. I feel like these areas are growing rapidly with the many construction sites within these areas. Any other suggestions?

2Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Tyler HodgsonBusiness Member
Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 192 votes
3y

This definitely depends on strategy (rental/flip/etc.) and class preference (A/B/C/D). Personally, I like Lewisville, Carrollton, Irving, HEB. There are lots of great options on the outer edges of the metroplex too

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    3y

    .

  • Tyler HodgsonBusiness Member
    Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 192 votes
    3y

    This definitely depends on strategy (rental/flip/etc.) and class preference (A/B/C/D). Personally, I like Lewisville, Carrollton, Irving, HEB. There are lots of great options on the outer edges of the metroplex too

  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, TX · Member since 2016 · 151 posts · 54 votes
    3y

    I love Grand Prairie and Irving! I am in Arlington (right next to them) and rentals do very well and properties are good bang for buck. I would love to help you out, I will message you. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    Depends on what your strategy is and how much you have to invest.   That area in Grand Prairie near IKEA is on fire right now it seems.

    Certain areas around the Zoo in Dallas on the east side of 35 are on fire for tear down and rebuild.

    Lots of good areas though.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.