Looking for Baltimore contractor for full-gut rehab for 36-unit apt building

Looking for Baltimore contractor for full-gut rehab for 36-unit apt building

Michael BlankPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Atlanta GA · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 82 votes

Hi there ! I'm looking for a contractor who can handle a full-gut rehab for a 36-unit apt building in Baltimore city. Any referrals would be appreciated ...

Thanks!

Michael

0Reply
32 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 145 posts · 65 votes
    11y

    Michael,
    Just sent you a PM.

    Andy

  • Quarryville, PA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    what part of baltimore city?

  • Michael BlankPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta GA · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 82 votes
    11y

    Northern part of the city ... thanks!

  • Investor · Upper Marlboro, MD · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    I know some contractors, I will dig through my roledex.  I am looking for partners in the Baltimore area as well.  I was born and raised there, so I am very familiar with the city and county.

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 688 votes
    11y
    Thats a massive project. Deal with only established legit firms for such a project. Youll probably have lots of interest, maybe angies list or even google might be a good start
  • Temple Hills, MD · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hello Michael,

    Saw your post. Will be sending the contact info of a good contractor for your Baltimore project in the next day or two. I am currently buying three SFR's in Baltimore for long-term rental.

    Carl

  • Temple Hills, MD · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Michael,

    I would recommend you speak with Preston Rivers of the Nehemiah Group, LLC regarding the 36 unit project. He is very thorough in how he will approach the work and will be fair in pricing. He has done numerous commercial projects as well as residential. His number is 240 882 3689. Tell him Carl Bowens referred you.

  • Michael BlankPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta GA · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 82 votes
    11y

    I will, thanks Carl ...!

    Michael

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.