New investor in the Chicago/Evanston Area

New investor in the Chicago/Evanston Area

Investor · Evanston, IL · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I just recently landed in Evanston, IL and maybe forced to live her to take care of my mother and grandmother. I'm looking for investors and meet ups and partners in the area. I'm motivated to get started building wealth in this area. I have good credit, startup capital, been studying real estate for years, it's now time to pull the trigger. Any seasoned investors in Chicago want to discuss the market over coffee or even skype. 

0Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Vanessa Wright

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. Great to have you here. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Waukegan, IL · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 35 votes
    11y

    Welcome!! I would suggest finding a local REIA to find experts on the markets you want to focus. Good luck!!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Vanessa Wright

    BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

  • Joliet, IL · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Vanessa Wright.  It's a great place to network & learn.

    @Brie Schmidt hosts a monthly REIA meeting on the north side of the city.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.