Looking for a real estate agent in Michigan for multifamilies

Most Popular Reply

Joel OwensBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
10y

Hi Seth,

1. Define what size you are looking for. According to your profile you mention 2,3,4, unit properties.

2. Search for property managers that specifically focus on that product type that are brokers or agents. They might have an owner they manage for that would consider selling and you can locate off market properties that way without spending money on postage just calling.

Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    10y

    Hi Seth,

    1. Define what size you are looking for. According to your profile you mention 2,3,4, unit properties.

    2. Search for property managers that specifically focus on that product type that are brokers or agents. They might have an owner they manage for that would consider selling and you can locate off market properties that way without spending money on postage just calling.

    Good luck!

  • Leesburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi Seth, 

    You can contact Muhammad Saleem. You can find him on bigger pocket. Hope this help. 

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hi Seth, 

    "in Michigan" is a rather broad span of land.  Can you be more specific?  I'm in Ann Arbor and happy to help you, if you're looking for this area.  If you need something in Traverse City, I can refer you to someone, even in Grand Rapids I know great Realtors.  But you could start by telling me where you're looking to buy.  Thanks!  

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2013 · 803 posts · 689 votes
    10y

    @Seth Myers I specialize in multi-family properties in West MI. Reach out if you have any questions or I can can assist you. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Flint, MI · Member since 2015 · 270 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    Hello @Seth Myers I have a wonderful agent I work with they also do property management. Let's connect I also may have a few multi's that may interest you as well 

  • Real Estate Agent · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2014 · 493 posts · 200 votes
    10y

    Contact me via email and I can give you a good company to contact.

  • Paul LeasonPro Member
    Realtor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2012 · 172 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    Seth, I am an Investor based in Grand Rapids and own and manage Duplexes and SFHs in GR.  I am also a Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway and woud be happy to assist you with a search and offer you any advice that I have gained over the years.  Feel free to PM me.

  • Traverse City, MI · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Middy Matthews could you please refer me to the multi-family realtor in Traverse City? Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.