Insurance for a investment Duplex in Washington

Insurance for a investment Duplex in Washington

Rental Property Investor · Washington/Texas · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 12 votes

I'm looking for recommendations for Land lord / home insurance for a duplex in washington state. The duplex is an investment property. Also what is the general rule of thumb for deductible- 1000$ or 1%. 

Also whats the optimal dwelling coverage in dollars/sqft needed in snohomish County?

Currently have state farm and got a quote from them.  Don't want to be calling lots of insurance agents to compare quotes.

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Forestville, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    I'm an insurance agent in California. I can tell you State Farm rates are pretty competitive. Your agent will be able to tell you what the value insured should be.
  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 786 posts · 717 votes
    10y

    I use Tyler Kerlee at Path Insurance. PM me if you want contact info

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.