Looking to connect with Multi-Family Investors

Looking to connect with Multi-Family Investors

Real Estate Investor · Ipswich, MA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 20 votes

Hello BP Members!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday.  I am looking to revamp my BP page and really start taking advantage of this awesome website.  My goal is to connect with as many like-minded Multi-Family Investors on BP as possible.  I have a lot of great experience and content that I have built up over the past several years that I enjoy sharing with others.  I also love helping other investors reach their goals.  If you are in the Multi-Family game either passively or actively, I would love to connect and see how we may be able to help each other continue to grow.

Good luck on the continuing pursuit of your goals.  I look forward to connecting with you.

14Reply
70 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 13 votes
9y
Edward N. I'm just starting out in FL, but would be happy to make the connection and share ideas.
See this reply in the discussion

62 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    Edward N. I'm just starting out in FL, but would be happy to make the connection and share ideas.
  • Specialist · Plainville, CT · Member since 2015 · 478 posts · 389 votes
    9y

    @Edward Noseworthy-  What's up Edward!  What size deals do you like?

  • Real Estate Investor · Ipswich, MA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    Hi Will thanks for connecting.  We have been looking at some deals in the Orlando MSA in recent months.  Great market down there, a lot of growth.

    Chris, how are ya!  We look for anything 50+ units in MSA's off 100K+ population experiencing job/population growth.  Typically looking for value add B-class properties.  We like the Worcester Market right now Locally.

  • Marshville, NC · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    @Edward Noseworthy nice to meet you! I am from the New England area but retired out of the Air Force in North Carolina looking to learn about Multi-Family investment as I can.  I am always open to learning something new.  Go Red Sox!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 139 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    Hi @Edward Noseworthy ! I am a multifamily investor. Would love to connect. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Ipswich, MA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    Hi Andrew, 

    thank you for your service first and foremost.  There's some great things going on in NC as well.  Charlotte is experiencing a ton of growth these days.  I have some associates that own down there.  Let me know if I can help in anyway.  Good luck with your RE goals and yes GO SOX!

    @Andrew Petersundefined

  • Marshville, NC · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    @Edward Noseworthy Thank you! I would definitely like to network with some local investors as well.  I have been studying the market in Charlotte and a couple other cities to see where I could make an impact but some guidance from someone else would definitely be helpful.

  • Real Estate Investor · Hope Mills, NC · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Ed,

    Its great to see you I would definitely like to network with some local investors as well.

    I am a multifamily investor out of Fayetteville, NC.

    what kind investor are you fix and flip or buy and hold?

  • Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hey, I'm a multifamily investor as well. I'm currently in Fayetteville. I have one property and we're on the hunt for another.

  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I have a multifamily investment fund and we are focused on the Carolinas.  Would love to connect with any of you and collaborate on deals.   I have been involved in rehabs, subdivision development, hotels and residential for 15 years, and I am convinced that commercial multifamily is the safest/best investment on the planet.  I recently wrote a book about multifamily called The Perfect Investment - Create Enduring Wealth from the Historic Shift to Multifamily Housing. On Amazon. 

  • Realtor · Farmington, MI · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 69 votes
    9y

    @Edward N.

    I would love to connect with like-minded people who are interested in Multi-Family Homes.

    Glad you took the initiative.

    Thanks

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Paul Moore have you ever looked into investing in Madison, Huntsville Al area?
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 221 posts · 134 votes
    9y

    @Zack V. Bethea are you investing in multi family in HSV?  I've been looking for something out that way.  Would love to hear your experience if you are doing multis out there.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Sisters, OR · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    What up?  I would like to eventually be big enough to get out of State to a place where cashflow is easier to come by.  So hit me up!

  • Member since 2016 · 161 posts · 31 votes
    9y
    Hi Edward, Great idea. I would love to connect with multi family investors.
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @SamanthaSoto the market here isn't bad and I'm still  raising funds to make that initial investment, but I can definitely locate some property for you and give my sound opinions! 

  • Wholesaler · Saint Augustine, FL · Member since 2016 · 328 posts · 98 votes
    9y

    @Edward Noseworthy Welcome to the club and good luck to you, sir!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    Great Topic @Edward Noseworthy I am a new Multi-Family Investor but I would love to connect with individuals looking or currently investing in multi-family properties. There is plenty to learn! 

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2009 · 47 posts · 17 votes
    9y
    I would like to invest in MF and learn with all of you
  • Sonny RuckstuhlPro Member
    Investor · Reno, NV · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    In escrow on 1st 4plex to close in January.  Looking to do more MF in areas where I have lived or have family in place such as Gainesville, Columbia SC, southern Louisiana, southern Oregon, and northern Washington state.

    Plan is to get as many units as possible in next 18 months that all solidly cashflow. Don't need them to be great deals. Just good ones.

  • Glen Oaks, NY · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Edward,

    I am from Queens NY, and like you, want to connect with many people on Multi Family investment.

    I am quite new, although have one buy and sell transaction done so far (and believe me there is good money )of single homes in queens.

    Currently I am looking for a partner to either buy and rent out multi family units or Flip single homes which is happening all over queens area.

    Hope all of you have a good w/e and good luck.

    Thanks

    Michael

  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hey @Zack V. Bethea.  Yes, I just heard some positive market data on Huntsville, and I certainly would be interested in learning more.  Feel free to connect.  

  • Real Estate Agent · South Ozone Park, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    9y

     @Edward Noseworthy    What states are you looking to invest in.? 

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 21 votes
    9y

    Hi @Edward Noseworthy I'm just starting out and looking to invest in a quad In the Philadelphia area in 2017. I'd love to connect with you. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Mount Olive, IL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 310 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP. 

    @Edward Noseworthy

    Great thread there!

    I am a multifamily investor, real estate broker and a property manager. 

    Would love to connect. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.