Multifamily Commercial Insurance providers - Chicagoland area

Multifamily Commercial Insurance providers - Chicagoland area

Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi BP community!  I'm in the process of buying my first apartment building (6 unit) in a suburb of Chicago and am looking for recommendations for commercial insurance providers.  Since I'm new to this, I wasn't sure if there were certain things I needed to be on the look out for.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Many thanks in advance!

Jack

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason BottPro Member
    Insurance Agent · Nationwide · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Jack Krasaeath  the main consideration is to find a provider who has many insurance carriers who want to write insurance policies for landlords.  This is easy to say, but hard to qualify unless you know who the best insurance carrier are.  Every agent will say they can handle your policy:)

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Thanks, Jason!

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 22 votes
    9y
    Jack Krasaeath , I have a great commercial insurance Broker. PM me and I can send you the info.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.