Looking for a commercial RE lawyer in Georgia

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    9y

    I have a commercial attorney 30 years in the business I use in Atlanta.

    How fast do you need something done after the engagement letter is agreed to?

    He stays busy like I do. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    We just got the signed LOI. We should have the contract in a few days. This will be my first purchase in the state. To answer your questions, soon.

  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    9y

    e-mail in my sig line. Contact me and I will give offline.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Thanks Joel

  • Syndicator of Large Apartment Buildings · Glen Mills, PA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Jeff Greenberg, let me know if you need another attorney connection. Have bought 2 large deals in Georgia and would recommend my attorney.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.