Needing an Inspector and Investor Friendly Contractor ASAP!

Needing an Inspector and Investor Friendly Contractor ASAP!

Real Estate Investor · Mukwonago, WI · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 16 votes

Hi everyone, I'm working on a commercial apartment deal in Southeastern Wisconsin right now, and I am in need of a good inspector and an investor friendly contractor with reasonable rates, reasonably reliable quotes, and high quality work.  I'll need the to come out to Western Racine County.  Could someone please supply me with some names and contact info ASAP?  Thank you!  I immensely appreciate it!

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ray ThorsenPro Member
    Investor · Waterford, WI · Member since 2016 · 89 posts · 30 votes
    9y

    Justin I have a good inspector. Pm me for details. I also am looking for good contractors in western racine county. I would appreciate you letting me know if you find one.

  • Rental Property Investor · Oconomowoc, WI · Member since 2016 · 996 posts · 431 votes
    9y

    Hm, I haven't found a good contractor yet.  I'll ask around and see what I can find. 

  • Investor · Lake In The Hills, IL · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Anyone have any luck with a good contractor?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.