Richmond Virginia Local Banks/Funding

Most Popular Reply

Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 293 posts · 96 votes
9y

@Chase Schmidt

Hey Chase! Check out Xenith bank. Text me if you need a loan officer. I have a couple good relationships with their small business portfolio officers who have written several loans for SFR's. They can fund commercial, development, land, etc.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 293 posts · 96 votes
    9y

    @Chase Schmidt

    Hey Chase! Check out Xenith bank. Text me if you need a loan officer. I have a couple good relationships with their small business portfolio officers who have written several loans for SFR's. They can fund commercial, development, land, etc.

  • Property Manager · Richmond, VA · Member since 2018 · 204 posts · 297 votes
    7y

    @Jon Deavers I'm reaching out to local banks now, searching forums and saw your response.  I'll try Xenith.  Do you have anyone in particular I should ask for?  1-4 unit rentals, portfolio loans.  Trying to build a relationship! (Have some great connections with Hometown too!  My Wife is an agent there, great friends with D. Cheatham, etc.) Thank you.

  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 293 posts · 96 votes
    7y

    I typically work with Tom Schaefer over there. But they were recently purchased by Union B&T. Tom's still there though doing small business/commercial lending

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 352 posts · 147 votes
    7y

    @Chase Schmidt you can PM me

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.