Hello from Orange County, CA! I'm new - Let's be friends!

Hello from Orange County, CA! I'm new - Let's be friends!

Accountant · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 13 votes

Hello, my name is Susana and I am new to BP Forums, but have been an avid listener and HUGE FAN of BP podcasts!  Like many others, I have also been a forum-lurker for quite some time and have finally made the decision to officially join the conversations!  I'm glad I did.  It's fun in here!

I'm from Orange County, CA, currently working as a Financial Controller for a commercial real estate company.  I've been in the real estate industry professionally since 2001.  Personally, I only own 1 unit of my own and hoping to own more this year!  I am interested in local deals and the markets I know best are Orange County, Santa Clarita, and San Fernando Valley.  

I'm on here to get to know the investors community, make a few friends, and hopefully make deals happen!  Thanks for reading - hope you stop in to say Hi!

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Encino, CA · Member since 2016 · 324 posts · 178 votes
8y

Welcome, I am located in the San Fernando Valley if your looking for things

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    I'm in South L.A. near the boarder of the OC bubble and am going to develop an apartment portfolio. PM me and we can talk more
  • Rental Property Investor · Encino, CA · Member since 2016 · 324 posts · 178 votes
    8y

    Welcome, I am located in the San Fernando Valley if your looking for things

  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Susana L. Welcome to BP. I would check out the Meetup groups here locally. There are four great groups that I would recommend. Good investing.
  • Logan AllecBusiness Member
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
    8y

    @Susana L., welcome!  Fellow accountant, past OC resident, and current Santa Clarita resident and investor here!

    Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
  • Accountant · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    .

  • Accountant · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    @Logan Allec Oh hello fellow accountant - I'm a current OC resident and past Santa Clarita resident! Ha! Thanks for the welcome! 

  • Logan AllecBusiness Member
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
    8y

    @Susana L., your life is obviously going in the right direction...mine on the other hand...

    Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
  • Accountant · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    @Joe Homs Oh that is such a great idea!  I will definitely look into it.  Thank you so much for the tip!

  • Rental Property Investor · Yorba Linda, CA · Member since 2013 · 100 posts · 65 votes
    8y

    What company are you currently with?

  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    Welcome happy to network and assist

  • Contractor · Western Springs, IL · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Welcome Susana! I’m in South OC and looking to connect with folks as well. I’m looking for non performing notes and investors looking for contractors. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Bob
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.