Anyone else in Melbourne Fl interested in Commercial Multifamily?

Anyone else in Melbourne Fl interested in Commercial Multifamily?

Specialist · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 11 votes
I have been interested in Multifamily investing for a while now, I spend time looking at deals ,underwriting and of course reading books and listening to podcasts. I’d love to connect wIth like minded people in my area who are interested in the same. I go to Multifamily meet ups in other cities since we don’t have any here.
2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Melbourne Beach , FL · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 6 votes
7y

I'd also be interested in multifamily. I grew up in Melbourne Beach and now live in Indian Harbor Beach. I know the area like the back of my hand. Seems like we could get enough for a 321 meetup 

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hello Stephen, I am from Titusville to be exact. I'm new investing even though I have been reading and attending meetings for year. I finally got my first investment property in Orlando and also thinking about multifamily property as an option. I'm would love to network with you!!

  • Viera, FL · Member since 2014 · 61 posts · 84 votes
    7y

    Count me in once I move there.  I'm starting from square one, though.  No money, no experience, etc.  :-/

  • Melbourne Beach , FL · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I'd also be interested in multifamily. I grew up in Melbourne Beach and now live in Indian Harbor Beach. I know the area like the back of my hand. Seems like we could get enough for a 321 meetup 

  • Real Estate Broker · Indialantic, FL · Member since 2014 · 145 posts · 71 votes
    7y
    @Ryan Collins I have commercial and multi family investments here in Brevard County and also do lots of single-family stuff too Although it’s not specifically multifamily or commercial, I run a real estate investors meeting the last Wednesday of every month, which is tonight, at Helen blazes brewery from 5 to 7. We usually have a pretty good turn out, so come on out if you can 👍
  • Investor / Syndicator · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 366 posts · 220 votes
    7y

    Not in your area, but wanted to share my thesis on multifamily here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/10553/79631-se...

    Please let me know your thoughts, additions, edits, and or comments. Sounds like you guys have a great group about to come together

  • Specialist · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 11 votes
    7y
    @Ryan Collins sounds good to me @Mark Sullivan when will you be in town?
  • Melbourne Beach , FL · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Scott Schuetz Hey that's awesome that y'all do meetups at Hells'n'blazes. Last night was my wife's first day back to work, so I was flying solo with our 3 month old. 

    But, are you doing one in December? Too close to the holidays? Let me know when the next one will be, Thanks! 

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 791 posts · 479 votes
    7y

    @Stephen D. although I am not local to your area I would love to connect and help in any way possible for you. -talk soon

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hey guys,

    I am a new investor as well and I am in the middle of remodeling my first property. I live in Titusville and would love to have a meet up for this area. So if someone does get one started for the area you can count me in.

    Thanks!

    Ryan Simpson

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Is this thread still active? I'm also from Indian Harbour Beach and would love going to a meetup.

  • Specialist · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    Theres a monthly meetup ran by Matt Hawley in Indian Harbour Beach 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.