Accounting and PM Software for 150 units

6 Replies

Hey everyone,

We currently have a 50 unit apartment building that's outside managed.  The outside manager currently uses MRI as their software.  We're going to be taking over the management of the property, as well as developing a 100 unit apartment building.

1) Is there an all-in-one software that we can use for property management, accounting, etc. or do these have to be separate?

2) What software(s) has worked best for everyone?

Thanks!

Originally posted by @Bryan Thomas :

Hey everyone,

We currently have a 50 unit apartment building that's outside managed.  The outside manager currently uses MRI as their software.  We're going to be taking over the management of the property, as well as developing a 100 unit apartment building.

1) Is there an all-in-one software that we can use for property management, accounting, etc. or do these have to be separate?

2) What software(s) has worked best for everyone?

Thanks!

There is a ton of software out there and most of them do a solid job. Just pick the one that best fits for your budget and preferences. You can always change if you don't like it especially as it does not sound like you have a lot of properties. 

@Bryan Thomas : I agree with @Omar Khan . There are a plenty of them out there. We personally use Yardi and have no complaints. Resman is also very good and I have heard good things about appfolio. 

I personally know people who are using all three and all have good things to say.