Fairmount Neighborhood of Cincinnati

Fairmount Neighborhood of Cincinnati

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
I came across a compelling 23 unit listing in the fairmount neighborhood of Cincinnati. It’s part of a larger portfolio. Class C property. I’m unfamiliar with the area. I just received the financials. Is there anyone that can speak intelligently about it and familiar with the area? I’d like to chat with you more about it.
0Reply
17 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 258 posts · 207 votes
    7y

    Calling it class C is a bit generous. If you specialize in low income housing then it is fine, but if you prefer more workforce housing I would not buy in Fairmont

  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2015 · 474 posts · 580 votes
    7y

    @Malcolm F. I sold one house in Fairmount, I would call it class D in my opinion. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Joseph Cornwell @John Lenhart Thank you for the insight. Sounds like an area that I don’t want to invest in.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2015 · 474 posts · 580 votes
    7y

    @Malcolm F. For me it would depend on the numbers, and if I had a really strong manager in place given you are out of state, but I personally do not like D class areas either. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 258 posts · 207 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Malcolm F.:

    @Joseph Cornwell @John Lenhart Thank you for the insight. Sounds like an area that I don’t want to invest in.

     If you are looking to good class C areas I would consider Cheviot, Reading, College Hill, Northside 

    Amongst some other areas

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.