Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 38 votes
We are looking for a good property manager in the Muncie, Indiana market. The need is for small multi family communities 12 to 50 units. Mostly C to C+ assets in neighborhoods of the same classification. If you have any recommendation we’d appreciate the referral. Thanks in advance.
Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 15 votes
2y
My Muncie property management company is Blue Sky Muncie. I have two properties with them. I buy fixer uppers, make improvements, than rent them out, one house at a time. Lance is the owner and Mike has worked with me getting the houses into shape. I do most of this long distance but have been to Muncie, Indiana at one of my houses and to the office. They also recently acquired another property management company they are in the process of folding into Blue Sky so they must be doing something right. :)
Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
7y
Hi @Mike Montana, are these properties you currently own or you are searching to buy?
I ask because 12 to 50 units is a dramatic difference. There are PM firms that specialize only in MF, often 20+ units. There are PM firms that primarily handle SFR and are willing to go up to a certain quantity of units, often 10-20 units.
Just curious so you can get the proper introductions you will need.
Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 15 votes
2y
My Muncie property management company is Blue Sky Muncie. I have two properties with them. I buy fixer uppers, make improvements, than rent them out, one house at a time. Lance is the owner and Mike has worked with me getting the houses into shape. I do most of this long distance but have been to Muncie, Indiana at one of my houses and to the office. They also recently acquired another property management company they are in the process of folding into Blue Sky so they must be doing something right. :)
Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 15 votes
2y
I don't know that business name but it could be related. I have 2 business each with their own name. Lance Norton is owner and Mike Barns is in charge of maintenance side of things. 1-765-273-7441 or https://www.facebook.com/blueskypropertymgt/ Happy hunting.