Rental Property Investor · Triangle Area, NC · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 12 votes
Hi All,
New investor here. Currently reading Michael Blanks, "Financial Freedom w/ REI" book. Does anyone have experience, feedback, or opinions with using the "Syndicated Deal Analyzer " excel system? Thanks!
We use Michael's analyzer currently (along with other tools) and find it very useful. If you aren't an excel expert I wouldn't bother trying to make your own or scour the internet for an analyzer tool that may or may not meet your needs. What is your time worth to you? For me, if I wasted even half a day trying to find one rather than buying this one it just would not have made sense.
@Chase McArthur would you possibly send me the syndication deal analyzer you're referring to? I am starting my next syndication & am looking for other ways to analyze my deals quickly to submit a LOI to then analyze further. Thank you
Investor · Passiveadvantage.com · Member since 2019 · 164 posts · 91 votes
1y
@Ricky R. Looking to be an active investor or passive investor in a deal? I think Michael Syndicator deal analyzer is more focused on active investors whereas if you're looking to buy a deal for a passive investor standpoint there are other tools out there I'm certainly happy to help you with