Remote investor looking for new Jacksonville, FL agent.

Remote investor looking for new Jacksonville, FL agent.

San Mateo, CA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
In Jan, I found a quad in Jacksonville, FL in the 32206 zipcode and referred it to my agent, who specializes in investment properties for remote investors. She contacted me in one of my earlier posts. She was initially attentive on our call and was to get back to me on followup topics (ie, viewing appt, rent roll clarification, photos). But she never returned my calls, emails or txt for 2 weeks now. That property is in contract now and I feel I missed out. I hope she is not suddenly ill. But I am looking for someone else, who focuses on multi-family properties for remote investors. Please let me know if you would recommend someone you have worth with. Thanks.
0Reply
16 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 909 posts · 297 votes
    7y

    dont put all your eggs in one basket. jacksonville is a great place to invest right now.. there are lots more open but also san antonio is just as great if not more so. houton and fort worth to follow.. so what are you looking in jacksonville only for?

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    32206 is a warzone D area for sure. I think you lucked out. That is unless you have a business model that specializes in D zoned area. Having said that Springfield is in the 06 and there is "revitalization" going on but I believe it is speculative at best. Another business model I don't want to be in. I am an agent but I am an investor first working on acquiring my first multi 10-25 units. I am happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 784 posts · 528 votes
    7y

    @Bryce Spraggins I have to tell you, I think most of 32206 is "sketch", but today I saw the BEFORE and AFTER of the house at 400 E 4th Street and it was boarded up before with vines growing on it and today is a $300,000 house with 1800 sq ft and one of the nicest houses on the block. Well done! I would say that Springfield is really from The Klutho Park East to about Clark/Ionia Street and up to 12th street. I know most would say to 8th, but I think up to 12th you can still find great deals. There are so many boarded up homes in need of care and I think if you can get them right, and have a great contractor, which I do, you can do VERY well in 32206 in Buy, Fix and Flip. I do not see 32206 in these areas as speculative, rather very strong. This is what Murray Hill was 5-10 years ago and now its very hot in MH. 

    Now I would never invest in 32209, unless it was a $1 deal from someone, and I mean a dollar, because most of those are really in rough shape, but @Mark Fries likes these and others in 32206 beyond my scope. 

  • Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Jack Bobeck @john s

    I would never purchase a multi family in 32206 but there is some nice single families in very decent areas

  • Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @John S.

    Google Stephen morales, realtor for those jacksonville areas.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.