Property Manager recommendations for apartment in Pensacola, FL

Property Manager recommendations for apartment in Pensacola, FL

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 6 votes

Hello, I’m currently looking analyzing two 8 unit apartment complex deals each in Pensacola, FL and Panama City, FL. Can anyone recommend a good property management company in either/both cities?

0Reply
19 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2014 · 379 posts · 307 votes
    7y

    @Monica Kennedy just sent you a message!

  • Investor · Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I use ERA Neubauer in PC and PCB. They do a great job.

  • Specialist · Tampa, FL · Member since 2012 · 933 posts · 492 votes
    7y

    @Monica Kennedy find out where your local REIAs are in your area and network with other multifamily owners. Also join local real estate facebook groups in your market and seek out the best referrals there. Good luck

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Bryan Crow, I will check them out and let them know you sent me!

    Thanks @Tj Hines, I plan to attend the local meeting, but I am currently out of state. So I’ve started networking remotely before moving back.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.