Texas Apartment Insurance

Texas Apartment Insurance

Jeffrey A. RosePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Cranfills Gap, TX · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 4 votes

I have a 12 unit under contract and shopping for property insurance. Any suggestions or just find a local broker? I've talked to my agents on SFR but want to find a company that is more experienced in commercial/multifamily.

1Reply
19 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    6y

    @Jeffrey A. Rose. I will DM you a name.

  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    6y

    Following this thread as I am a Dallas local myself and would like to know of local brokers. @Jeffrey A. Rose

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Looking for commercial insurance on a 16u in dallas as well and would love to connect with local brokers @Jeffrey A. Rose @Lucia Rushton

  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    6y

    @Aaron Jernigan sending you a DM now.

  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    My commercial insurance broker has gone above and beyond for my properties. I never knew how much different apartments and mobile home parks differ from single family homes when it comes to insurance. Mark Roland with Four Square Insurance. DM if you need his number. 

    McCaw Property Management4.4902 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.