Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 576 posts · 307 votes
Good afternoon, recently I've been working with an extremely interested buyer for a distressed 47 unit apartment complex I have available in south TX. We have talked to several hard money lenders, commercial lenders, even some commercial banks in the area. So far everyone is moving very slow, we need to get this deal closed in under 3 months. What are our options? If you lend in south TX please reach out. If not and you have a valuable opinion to share, let me hear it!
Good afternoon, recently I've been working with an extremely interested buyer for a distressed 47 unit apartment complex I have available in south TX. We have talked to several hard money lenders, commercial lenders, even some commercial banks in the area. So far everyone is moving very slow, we need to get this deal closed in under 3 months. What are our options? If you lend in south TX please reach out. If not and you have a valuable opinion to share, let me hear it!
Rental Property Investor · USA / NZ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 812 votes
6y
@Stone Saathoff the best option would be talking to local mortgage broker, they will know who is lending right now and what. try the guys at Old Capital, they know TX very well.