Real Estate Investing Groups Near KCMO?

Real Estate Investing Groups Near KCMO?

Rental Property Investor · Independence, MO · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 2 votes

Hey all,

Somewhat new to this arena. I have been doing a lot of research on Multi Family investing and syndication. I live in Independence, Missouri (just outside of KCMO) and I am wanting to find contacts and make connections. Can anyone advise of any groups or certain individuals in my area I could reach out to? Thanks!

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
Originally posted by @Kreig Jarnagin:

Hey all,

Somewhat new to this arena. I have been doing a lot of research on Multi Family investing and syndication. I live in Independence, Missouri (just outside of KCMO) and I am wanting to find contacts and make connections. Can anyone advise of any groups or certain individuals in my area I could reach out to? Thanks!

 Hey I can Definately help you out. MF in KC is my specialty. There are at least two good groups that you should go to. FIBI and MAREI. What are you looking to learn and do?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Kreig Jarnagin:

    Hey all,

    Somewhat new to this arena. I have been doing a lot of research on Multi Family investing and syndication. I live in Independence, Missouri (just outside of KCMO) and I am wanting to find contacts and make connections. Can anyone advise of any groups or certain individuals in my area I could reach out to? Thanks!

     Hey I can Definately help you out. MF in KC is my specialty. There are at least two good groups that you should go to. FIBI and MAREI. What are you looking to learn and do?

  • Rental Property Investor · Independence, MO · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Alex Olson Thanks for responding and for providing those groups to look into. I am currently in the learning and researching phase. I have family who has done fairly well for themselves investing in residential real estate but I don’t think that is the route I want to take. I am intrigued with multi family and the opportunities it can provide. I’m currently a Police Officer with not a whole lot to invest on my end. I want to break into this space but I would have to go at it through syndication. Any advice on the topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

  • New to Real Estate · Olathe, KS · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Great question @Kreig Jarnagin  I’m new also and absorbing all I can about SF and MF. 
    @Alex Olson I'm familiar with MAREI and it's great. The FIBI looks like a fantastic group and I will join. I'm interested in networking and getting into REI full time.

  • Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2018 · 253 posts · 215 votes
    6y

    Hey @Kreig Jarnagin - I like your area. I have a SFH in Independence I did BRRRR style last year.

    Regarding local meetups, @Logan Freeman is your local tour guide on that front and runs several of his own.

    Good luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Independence, MO · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Daigle thank you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.