Jacksonville small multi family property need property manager

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    When I was planning on renting my townhome in Orange Park, I was going to use Tiea Vincent at Round Table Management. Circumstances changed and I didn't end up renting it but that was who I was going to go with, for what it's worth.

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 784 posts · 528 votes
    6y

    @Arn Cenedella I would look at either Heth Realty, located in Riverside or Traditions Realty, also in Riverside. Two excellent property management companies and real estate companies in Jacksonville, FL . 

  • Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 96 posts · 31 votes
    6y

    @Arn Cenedella

    Hello. I’m a real estate broker serving the Jax area with a team of boutique Realtors. Property management wouldn’t be much of a challenge in the areas where you’re interested in purchasing. Most significantly is identifying the right properties and taking care of ALL maintenance concerns before moving in well-screened Tenants.

    I’d love to discuss this further with you. Thanks!

  • Investor · Rota, Spain · Member since 2019 · 156 posts · 68 votes
    6y

    Navy to Navy is solid. The main guy has his Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI) designation and MRP designation and is an approved Florida Realtors Instructor for multiple subjects in Real Estate and Property Management. Solid team and was willing to give great guidance.

  • Arn CenedellaPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2008 · 786 posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Thank you to all those that have replied. I will reach out to your recommendations. Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.