attempting to analyze multi family rentals on laptop

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Killeen, TX · Member since 2017 · 338 posts · 100 votes
    6y

    @Bryan Crowe hello! I hope you're doing well. I assume you're talking about the BP calculator. I can't really help because I can't see what's on your screen. Probably the help desk can assist you with that. But what I can help you with is for the analysis.

    https://youtu.be/T_7vhsSBi7c

    This is a simple way to analyze on paper. I recommend you doing this anyway before attempting any calculators so you actually know the "what" and "why" for the numbers. The calculator is there for ease of time but for starters it's better to do it the long way.

    I wish you the best in your investing journey!

  • Ocala, FL · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Adrian Fajardo thank you Adrian

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.